To fulfill a life-long dream of a great man, the late Dr. Victor R. Potenciano, a College was established in his honor.
The College was named Our Lady of Guadalupe Colleges. Like the Filipino nation, our new college seeks inspiration and help from God and our Blessed Mother Mary. Since Pope Pius XI in 1935 declared that the Virgin Mary, under Her title of Guadalupe be the Principal Heavenly Patroness of the Philippines, it is but fitting that this school which will produce professionals for the service of mankind was dedicated and named after the Our Lady of Guadalupe.
The programs offered are designed to impart to every student not only basic knowledge and skills but also the values and attributes for competent professional practice and to uplift the industry that they serve.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Colleges (OLGC) has for its philosophy:
"The person is a unique and rational being, a Divine creation gifted with intelligence, compassion, moral integrity and sound judgment. He/she is an agent of change who uses intellectual honesty, moral responsibility, socio-civic consciousness and Christian values as he/she continuously interact with his/her environment".
The Our Lady of Guadalupe Colleges subscribes to the belief that education prepares the individual to be a multi-faceted person whose personal and professional competence should be his/her tool for life-long learning and in effecting change in the community.
We envision our graduates to be personally and professionally competent. They will also possess the following competencies: effective communication skills, critical and analytical skills, and respond to the national and global needs.
Toward this end, the school will provide a foundation in bio-physical and behavioral humanistic sciences as well as in professional skills and techniques.
OLGC aims to produce graduates who are professionally competent, morally responsible and imbued with socio-civic consciousness, Christian values and the desire for excellence through quality education.
A center for educational advancement in the health and services sector producing world class professionals.
With a light we find a calling
Shines deep in my soul
Life finds its very meaning
To serve one and all
On this day we open our lives
To a world of honor and fame
Courage may be granted upon me
Unite our profession and faith
Over the coast over the land
Anytime anywhere we might land
To anyone to everyone
We’ve got to give glory to the mighty one
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Lighten up our road
Be our inspiration
That give us strength in our hope
Here our voice
We send it out loud
To this big and joyful world
We are now where we wanted to be
To serve for all Humanity
● City Health of Mandaluyong
● Gat Andres Bonifacio Memorial Medical
● Mandaluyong City Medical Center
● National Center for Mental Health
● Ospital ng Sampaloc
● Phil. Orthopedic Hospital
● San Lazaro Hospital
● Trinity Women for Children Center
● Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center
● Prepare professionals with knowledge, skills, attitudes and values in the art and science.● Educate individuals regardless of race, color, ideology and religion.● Design a well balanced curriculum for development of critical thinking, leadership qualities and accountability in their profession.● Maintain a competent faculty that is committed to quality education and is responsive to the needs of the learner.● Provide students with adequate facilities that are conducive to teaching-learning process.● Evaluate periodically the school programs and policies to continuously promote an environment conducive to the growth of its stakeholders.
MA. VICTORIA P. VERGEL
DE DIOS, RN, MHA
MARTIN J. DELA ROSA II, MD, MPH
VINCENT MARK P. VERGEL DE DIOS
CORAZON H. MANTOLINO, RN, MAN
Dean, College of Nursing
MARK RAYMUND NAVA
Dean, College of Medical Laboratory Science
JOSELITO G. BERGANTIN, RRT, MA, FNSF
Dean, College of Radiologic Technology
WILFREDO R. SAN JUAN, BSeD, MAT Special Ed, MAT Sociology, LLB
Senior High School Principal
FELMA G. GARCIA, RN, MAN
CRISTINA C. KALINGASAN
Copyright © 2017. OLGC. All rights reserved.