The OLGC Hospitality Management Department commits to develop world class graduates equipped with up-to-date competencies and skills in the hotel and restaurant management industry, graduates committed to holistic self development and social responsibility.
● A 4-year course
● 4 years of classroom discussion / practical hands on training
● Internship Program
- 300 hours in Restaurant - 150 hours Ship boarding
- 600 hours hotel - 150 hours Airline
● Executive Assistant Manager or Resident Manager – Takes an active role in the supervision of other managers and the functioning of all departments.
● Food & Beverage Director – Oversees the most labor intensive part of the operation which handles everything from purchasing, receiving, and storing
to preparing and serving food and beverages. F&B division consists of the following departments: Catering and banquet, Restaurant, Stewarding,
Bar, Kitchen, Room Service/In-Room Dining
● Rooms Divisions Director – Handles the daily sales and service of guest room business. Rooms division consists of the following departments: Front
Office , Reservations, Housekeeping, Concierge, Guest services, Bell service, Valet
● Human Resources Director – Responsible for the staffing element of the hotel; interviewing, selecting, recruiting, training, record-keeping and
● Sales and Marketing Director – Charged with generating new business for the hotel, representing the property through public relations and publicity
activities, and handling advertising, promotion, and organization of special events.
● Financial Controller – Looks after all accounting functions, including payroll, internal auditing, and various control functions.
● Certified true copy of birth certificate
● Original Transcript of Records (Temporary/Official)
● Original copy of form 137/138 (for HS graduates)
● Latest 2x2 photo (4 pcs.)
● Barangay Clearance
Exclusive Requirements for BS Course Applicants:
● Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal/guidance councilor
(for HS graduates)
● In case of unavailability of Transcript of Records, provide a Certification of Grades
Copyright © 2016. OLGC. All rights reserved.