The OLGC Medical Technology Department aims to produce globally competitive graduates equipped with up-to-date competencies in the field of medical technology, graduates imbued with the values of holistic self development and social responsibility.
This program is a 4-year course composed of 2-years of general education subjects, one and a half year of major subjects and six months of internship training in different private and public laboratory hospitals accredited.
● Analyst in Clinical Laboratory ● Pharmaceutical Representative
● Analyst in Drug Testing Laboratory ● Chief Medical Technologist in Hospitals, Clinics
● Analyst in Pharmaceutical Company, Veterinary Clinic, Food Company, Cosmetic Clinic ● Quality Control Officer in Drug Companies
● Researcher in clinical/educational, institution/diagnostic company ● Pulmonary/Respiratory Technician
● Professional product specialist in manufacturing/marketing ● Hospital Technician
● Academician and Health Educator ● Sales Medical/Hospital Equipment Representative
● Certified true copy of birth certificate
● Original Transcript of Records (Temporary/Official)
● Original copy of form 137/138 (for HS graduates)
● Latest 2x2 photo (4 pcs.)
● Barangay Clearance
Exclusive Requirements for BS Course Applicants:
● Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal/guidance councilor
(for HS graduates)
● In case of unavailability of Transcript of Records, provide a Certification of Grades
Copyright © 2017. OLGC. All rights reserved.