● To become the center for development for Radiologic Technology Education in the Philippines.
● To develop the global competitiveness of the Radiologic Profession and be able to contribute to the
total development of the country.
● To provide quality education through the application of the "STATE-OF-THE-ART" scientific radiological
● A 4-year course
● 3 years didactic / classroom discussion
● 10 ½ months Clinical Education (Internship Program) in prestigious hospitals in Metro Manila
● General Radiography - Performing all aspects of diagnostic radiography
● Mammographer - Specialized modality that helps in the detection of early cancer in female breast
● Ultrasonographer - Performing ultrasound procedures with less exposure to the patient as it uses only high frequency sound without ionizing
● PET Scan Technologist - A very advanced radiation work that can provide better diagnosis of almost all diseases
● Gamma Knife Surgery - R.T. can assist the Medical Doctor perform surgery without blades, it uses only Gamma Radiation
● Lithotripsy Tech. - Without surgery, stones in the urinary system can be removed by applying shock waves to destroy those stones
● Angiography Tech. - As an R.T. Graduate, you can provide assistance to the Medical Specialist in the diagnosis of advance of the cardiovascular
● Certified true copy of birth certificate
● Original Transcript of Records (Temporary/Official)
● Original copy of form 137/138 (for HS graduates)
● Latest 2x2 photo (4 pcs.)
● Barangay Clearance
Exclusive Requirements for BS Course Applicants:
● Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal/guidance councilor
(for HS graduates)
● In case of unavailability of Transcript of Records, provide a Certification of Grades
Copyright © 2016. OLGC. All rights reserved.