Skip to content
Mission and Vision
- To become the center for development for Radiologic Technology Education in the Philippines.
- To develop the global competitiveness of the Radiologic Profession and be able to contribute to the total development of the country.
- To provide quality education through the application of the “STATE-OF-THE-ART” scientific radiological techniques.
- A 4-year course
- 3 years didactic / classroom discussion
- 10 ½ months Clinical Education (Internship Program) in prestigious hospitals in Metro Manila
- General Radiography – Performing all aspects of diagnostic radiography
- Mammographer – Specialized modality that helps in the detection of early cancer in female breast
- Ultrasonographer – Performing ultrasound procedures with less exposure to the patient as it uses only high frequency sound without ionizing radiation
- PET Scan Technologist – A very advanced radiation work that can provide better diagnosis of almost all diseases
- Gamma Knife Surgery – R.T. can assist the Medical Doctor perform surgery without blades, it uses only Gamma Radiation
- Lithotripsy Tech. – Without surgery, stones in the urinary system can be removed by applying shock waves to destroy those stones
- Angiography Tech. – As an R.T. Graduate, you can provide assistance to the Medical Specialist in the diagnosis of advance of the cardiovascular disease