Mission and Vision
The OLGC College of Nursing subscribes to the belief that education prepares the individual to be a multi-faceted person whose personal and professional competence should be his/her tool for life-long learning and in effecting change in the community.
The program is designed to impart to students not only basic nursing knowledge and skills but also the values and attributes for competent nursing practice and uplifting the healthcare delivery.
This is a four-year program consisting of general education and professional courses. Professional courses begin in the first year and threads through the development of competencies up to the fourth year level. The program provides an intensive nursing practicum that will refine clinical skills from the first year level to ensure basic clinical competencies required of a beginning nurse practitioner.
- Clinical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Private-duty Nursing
- Health Education
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Military Nursing
- School Nursing
- Certified true copy of birth certificate
- Original Transcript of Records (Temporary/Official)
- Original copy of form 137/138 (for HS graduates)
- Latest 2×2 photo (4 pcs.)
- Barangay Clearance
Exclusive Requirements for BS Course Applicants
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal/guidance councilor (for HS graduates)
- In case of unavailability of Transcript of Records, provide a Certification of Grades (for transferees)