OLGC is affiliated with the Dr. Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center (VRPMC) formerly Polymedic General Hospital, the first ISO 9001 certified hospital in Metro Manila.
- It is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- Students are assured of proper and correct exposure to the real world of hospital work and potential employment after graduation should they decide to stay in the country.
- The college utilizes a very objective entrance exam and a computerized enrollment system.
- Facilities include an interactive laboratory and equipment that are the latest in technology.
- The faculty is composed of experts in the academe and the medical practice.
- The school has an affordable and reasonable tuition fee.
- OLGC is affiliated with hospitals abroad.
- An AHSE certificate is awarded after two years.
- Located near EDSA, behind VRPMC (Formerly Polymedic Hospital), the school is very accessible to commuters.