Transferees may be admitted to the College upon satisfying all the requirements prescribed for such student applicants.
- Transferees without credits refer to applicants who have attended a Higher Education Institution (HEI) but waive all subjects previously taken from other HEI’s. However, upon discretion of the Dean, P.E. and NSTP subjects may be credited.
- Transferees with credits refer to applicants who have attended HEI. Subjects previously taken may be credited but should not exceed 24 units.
2. Procedures and Guidelines
- The Registrar
- Holds an initial interview with the applicant to determine his/her suitability for acceptance.
- Evaluates academic records as to: no failure in required subjects for curricular program in OLGC; weighted average; number of units previously taken.
- Checks the subject descriptions of subjects previously taken.
- Recommends the applicant to take the qualifying examination.
- The Dean
- Evaluates the academic records to determine which subjects are to be credited. Credited subjects should not exceed 24 units. Major professional subjects are not to be credited.
- Interviews the applicant having the results of the entrance exam as reference.
- Recommends the student to undergo medical/dental exam c/o VRPMC.
- The Applicant
- Presents certificate of transfer credential and academic records to the Registrar in duplicate copies.
- Takes the qualifying examination, as recommended by the Registrar, after payment of the necessary fee to the cashier.
- Follows the current curriculum for the program he/she is applying for in case he/she qualifies for admission.