A prospective applicant must be a high school graduate who has not officially enrolled in any post secondary course in any school. He/she should present the following:
- Original copy of Form 138 (Student’s report card properly accomplished and signed by the school’s director or principal issuing it.)
- General Average of 80%.
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate.
- Latest 2×2 photograph (6 copies).
- Certificate of good moral character by the principal or guidance counselor.
- Barangay clearance.
And must undergo the following:
- Take college entrance exam
- Interview with the dean
- Medical/Dental exam c/o VRPMC